PetsMatter is an AAHA-created newletter, available to all AAHA-accredited members and their clients. We hope you take advantage of this complimentary service and read these pet care-related articles. It is our wish that all clients and pet owners educate themselves so that proper care is the standard.
The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) is the only organization that accredits animal hospitals throughout the U.S. and Canada. AAHA-accredited hospitals voluntarily choose to be evaluated on over 800 standards in the following areas: quality of care; diagnostic & pharmacy; management; medical records; and facility. To promote healthier pets, AAHA has gathered its veterinary resources to create an extensive pet health care resource, Healthypet.com.
Pet owners can access:
- Convenient AAHA-accredited animal hospital locator.
- Comprehensive articles dedicated to dogs, cats and exotic pets.
- Answers to frequent questions concerning pet diseases and illness.
- An AAHA-accredited animal hospital tour.
- Updates to the recent pet food recalls.
- Behavioral tips to enhance the human-pet bond.