At Haven Animal Hospital, the health and safety of our Clients and Staff are of the utmost importance. As a result of the spread of the COVID-19 Virus, we find it necessary to immediately implement the following changes per the AVMA guidelines:
- Clients will not be allowed in the front lobby
- Routine appointments are being discouraged but we will decide on a case by case basis
- Upon arrival for your appointment, we ask that you call from the parking lot so that a staff member can meet you, and bring your pet inside to be examined. Call 702-260-6260 when you arrive.
- You may enter the vestibule to hand off your pet
- Please remain in your vehicle while your pet is examined
- Please advise staff ahead of time if you are sick or have been around anyone recently that has been sick. In order to protect our staff and continue to provide care, we must limit any contact.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. Best, The Haven Animal Hospital Staff
For More information:
Nevada Health District
World Health Organization